- Posted by Allan Lederman
- On February 23, 2016
- 0 Comments
The jury is out for now but there are encouraging signs:
- Negative interest rates (don’t underestimate)
- Non stop printing of money through bond/debt monetization
- Oil sector instability impacting solvency of banks
- General weakness in world economy impacting confidence
On the other hand:
- Threat of rising interest rates. This is strange because higher debt service would only lead to more money printing and economic slowdown
- Deflationary trend making cash more valuable
- The US economy will create enough growth to pay debts, rebuild infrastructure, maintain the military and pay for 200 million loafers. If you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn you can buy.
Gold is going up.